Best at bread
Become an expert in baking bread
Our ovens combine the characteristics of traditional stone ovens with modern technology and design. The round shapes and the special MultiFlow 360° system enable the heat to be distributed evenly around the food in the oven and they make it possible to cook food at 5 levels at the same time. The combination of classic and innovative characteristics makes the ovens indispensable for everyone who wants to achieve a perfect result every time – especially those WHO want the kind of perfection in their bread that is otherwise only achievable in traditional stone ovens. This is why we say that we are ‘best at bread’.
Ultra resistant, ultra smooth coating
Enamel quality and type are exceptionally important for the oven and its operation. SilverMatte is a highly resistant and strong material that can stand extreme heats, even pyrolytic cleaning at 500 °C. Free from micro pores, it coats oven surfaces and baking trays, making them resistant to the highest temperatures, microwaves and steam. The triple coating of the interior supports heat reflection and provides additional insulation. Therefore, the oven interior always stays sterile and safe.
Simple, casual cleaning
Due to completely new enamel in all lines of new Gorenje ovens, AquaClean function has been significantly improved. AquaClean offers great assistance in cleaning the oven cavity. All it takes is to pour half a litre of water into a baking tray and turn AquaClean on after each baking. In just 30 minutes, the results are visible on the entire surface and the baking trays. Stains and grease are softened and can be easily wiped away.
More space for greater cooking freedom
The new generation of Gorenje ovens conceals a shape within the upper part. Now the optimised airflow circulates inside at an even greater volume, circling completely freely. The increased capacity allows preparation of larger baking trays and larger quantities of food, while their outside dimensions remain the same. Instead of the previous 3, the Superior oven now enables using 5 levels at the same time. Capacities range up to 75l in standard ovens and up to 53l in microwave ovens, which is amongst the largest available on the market.
A soft touch is enough
Only a soft touch is needed to close the oven door smoothly, without any noise.
Induction hobs heat up twice as fast as gas cookers, which makes them comparatively more economical and safe. An induction hob only heats the bottom of the pan while the remaining hob surface stays cool and always safe to touch. Temperature is adjusted instantly, by a simple touch, limiting the danger of boiling over. With such a hob melted chocolate, sophisticated sauces and other temperature-sensitive masterpieces become just a simple task.
A double heater for evenly crispy food
The best baking results are achieved with a combination of larger and smaller heaters, where the latter is positioned inside the larger one. The smart positioning of the heaters allows optimal heat distribution and provides the ultimate baking results every time, so food is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. A variable heater combination can use either the inner or outer heater, or both at once. In advanced models, the heater is movable for easier cleaning and maintenance.
- Energy class: A+
- Control panel material: Glass and stainless steel
- Colour: Colour of brushed stainless steel
- Handle colour: Colour of brushed stainless steel
- Door material: Glass and stainless steel
- GentleClose door hinge
- Usable oven volume: 67 l
- SuperSize baking area
- Surface of the largest baking pan : 1,316 cm²
- Oven shape: Chimney shape
- Knob shape: Sinkable knobs
- Induction hob
- BoilControl, prevents boil-overs
- 4 induction heating zones
- Left front: Ø 18.5 cm, 1.4/2 kW,
- Right front: Ø 16.5 cm, 1.2/1.4 kW,
- Left behind: Ø 16.5 cm, 1.2/1.4 kW,
- Right behind: Ø 20.5 cm, 2/2.3 kW
- Multisystem oven BigSpace - 67 l
- Heating types:
- Lower and upper heater
- Infra heater
- Infra heater with ventilation
- Lower heater and fan
- Lower heater with circular heater and fan
- Small infra grill
- Eco function
- Baking on different levels at the same time
- Guiding of drawer: Telescopic XXL
- 2 shallow enameled baking pans
- 1 deep enameled baking pan
- XXL storage drawer
- Wire shelf
- Meat Probe
- Oven guides: Partially extendable telescopic guides on one level
- AquaClean function
- Flat oven inner door glass surface: Removable
- Residual heat indicator
- Thermoelectric fuse
- Dynamic oven cooling plus - DC+
- Triple glazed oven door with one heat deflector (CoolDoor)
- Energy consumption: 0.67 kWh (venting), 0.92 kWh (conventional)
- Dimensions (W×H×D): 60 × 90 × 60 cm
- Dimensions of packed product (W×H×D): 67.6 × 100 × 71.5 cm
- Net weight: 58.5 kg
- Gross weight: 63 kg
- Consumption in standby mode: 1 W
- Connection rating: 10,400 W
Free 2 man Delivery 3-5 Days
|Video embed code (Max width 284px)||No|
|Video embed title||No|
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|
You can choose your delivery date!
You can choose your delivery date on huge range of products including Hobs, Hoods, microwaves and other small appliances.
Delivery dates can be selected in the checkout when purchasing your item.
You can choose any working day up to 2 weeks after your order! This does not include Next Day Delivery.
For all small item deliveries, we use a national courier who provides a tracked and signed delivery service.
All fragile items are securely packaged before they are sent to ensure they get to you in the brand new condition they should.
Large Item Delivery
3 – 5 working day delivery.
For all large item deliveries, we use experienced and specialised delivery companies. Including our own delivery team.
For the vast majority of items this is a 2 Man Service.
- Appliance can be brought into your home*
- You will be contact by your delivery team in advance of your delivery date.
- Time slots are provided
- Recycling of your old appliance can be added before proceeding to the checkout.
Please ensure you leave us both a landline and mobile number. This way your delivery can be booked with you and we can ensure the best possible service.
Can’t choose a delivery date?
If for any reason you cannot choose the delivery date you require. Please feel free to get in touch where we can detail any possible delivery dates for your chosen item.
This includes, Next Day and Saturday Delivery.
T: 01594 888 680