Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
viewclickbuy.co.uk is a trading name of ViewClickBuy-Ltd. Please note, customers purchasing products from our showroom / warehouse should refer to our in store terms and conditions.
Payment is accepted via Visa credit, Visa debit, Master Card and Maestro cards. We also accept payment via PayPal, BACS transfer, Cheque and cash on collection. All product(s) must be paid for in advance of despatch from our warehouse. We do not accept payment from debit or credit cards from foreign banks.
We will only deliver to verified billing addresses. This is to help us protect both you and us against fraudulent transactions.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
All prices and products are subject to change or withdrawal without prior notice from time to time.
All prices quoted include VAT and standard delivery unless stated otherwise.
VAT is charges at the point of sale. Variations in the VAT rate will be re-calculated at the tax point.
All of our smaller items will be dispatched via a national courier service. All tracking information available will be provided at point of dispatch. Please allow 3-5 working days for all courier deliveries. Our larger items are dispatched using our own delivery team and specialised two man national delivery companies. Standard delivery timescale is 3-5 working days from cleared payment. If you require delivery further afield than our allocated areas delivery times may increase to 7-10 working days. In some circumstances we will have to order more products where out of stock. This could potentially extend your estimated delivery time. If this is the case, you will be informed via email or by phone at our nearest opportunity. Please feel free to contact our sales team for more information on stock levels and delivery estimates for your chosen item prior to placing your order.
Please help us - Let us know if delivery access is restricted including:
- Restricted Parking
- Traffic restricted areas
- Width restricted roads
- Upper floor with no lift
- Gravel driveway
- Building work/skips etc.
- Congestion charges
Please note some of the above restrictions may result in additional delivery fees where applicable.
- Delivery is only available to mainland UK excluding the Scottish highlands.
- Once the product(s) have been checked to your satisfaction we require a signature.
- Please ensure you are happy with the condition of your item before you sign for it.
- Unless otherwise stated the delivered price includes a one-man ground floor, street level, delivery. Depending on the product the driver may be able to place the item in a ground floor room or your choice.
- Ensure access to your property is clear and unrestricted to ensure delivery can be completed successfully.
- Deliveries are booked on the condition that there is reasonable access for the safe and prompt delivery of the appliance(s). Any special requirements should be notified to us when arranging delivery.
- The delivery service does not include installation or connection of the product(s) unless the service has been purchased in addition to the Appliance.
- We endeavour to meet all delivery estimates but cannot be held responsible for situations beyond our control.
- It is recommended that you do not employ a tradesman to fit / install the item(s) before the item(s) has been delivered. This way you can ensure that the item(s) is in good condition and ready to install before doing so. We can not be held responsible for any fitting costs incurred due to late deliveries or damaged items.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have signed for the correct appliance(s) and number of appliance(s) delivered.
- When purchasing a large appliance such as an American Fridge Freezer and/or Range Cooker please ensure that you have measured the relevant doorways in your home to make sure that the product(s) will fit through when delivered. Unfortunately if the delivery fails due to this reason the actual cost of the distribution will be charged to you.
- You should ensure that all manufacturer guidelines are complied with in the siting and use of the appliance(s).
- Failed deliveries will incur an additional delivery charge if you are not present on the agreed delivery date and the actual cost of distribution will be charged to you.
- If you have opted for recycling of an old product(s), please ensure that the old appliance(s) is disconnected from all water, electrical and/or gas supplies and outside the property in advance of the appliance(s) being removed.
- Should you wish to cancel your order after we have despatched your appliance(s) an additional delivery charge would be levied.
- Cancellation at the point of delivery will incur a collection charge.
Collecting items from us
All collections and direct purchases from our showroom / warehouse must be paid for in advance of collection, or paid in full via cash at point of collection.
All product(s) are subject to availability. We can only guarantee availability while stocks last. If the product(s) ordered are unavailable we will contact you and give you the option of a suitable alternative. We will endeavour to deliver your order within the times stated but product(s) are subject to availability. A delay in delivery of product(s) is sometimes beyond our control. Any delivery dates specified are approximate and we cannot take responsibility for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay. Please allow enough time for your appliance(s) to be delivered before you organise installation as we cannot be held responsible for out of pocket expenses resulting from delays in delivery.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, all damages need to be reported to us within a reasonable time frame. Please check your item for any form of damage within 5 working days of delivery. After this point no claim for damage can be issued with either the courier of manufacturer. If you are unable to check your item within this time frame please ask us to delay your delivery and we can keep it in our warehouse until you are ready for delivery.
In the rare event that you find your item to be damaged on delivery, you may wish to refuse the item. If you become aware of damage after the delivery please contact us VIA EMAIL within 5 working days. We may request images of the item and packaging to illustrate the damage. This will help us to quickly resolve the problem.
You should not attempt to install or use the appliance if it is damaged. By installing and/or using the item you are accepting the item and cannot claim for any damage. Installing a damaged item could also be dangerous and void any warranty provided by the manufacturer.
Under the Consumer Rights Act, you have 30 days in witch to reject or return an item for the following reasons.
- Unsatisfactory Quality
- Unfit For Purpose
(Please note: Unfit for purpose does not include "Item being too big/small ect and refers to the item not functioning as it should (Faulty).
- Not as described
All appliances we sell come with a minimum of 12 moths manufacturers warranty. In the rare event that any faults arise after installation, please contact us and we will be happy to help you. If your appliance develops a fault or appears not to function correctly please refer to the product manual and follow any fault finding exercises. In the case where the item has been installed the manufacturer will need to send an engineer to determine the nature of the fault. Please note that if the item is found to be installed incorrectly the manufacturer reserves the right to charge for the engineers visit.
We cannot replace or refund a faulty item without the manufacturer's engineer visit and only then if the engineer deems the item to be unrepairable, regardless of when it was delivered.
When installing a gas appliance a qualified Gas Safe engineer is required, all appliances will need to be installed by a qualified trades person, who will have the correct certification. If your appliance isn't installed by a qualified tradesman the manufacturer will likely void the warranty.
Cancellations and Returns
You are entitled to withdraw from this contract under the Distance Selling Regulations up to 14 working days after the day of delivery for a full credit or refund less any applicable collection/delivery charges. If you do wish to withdraw from the contract you must notify us either in writing or by e-mail within the said time period. Any refund will be made within 30 days of the cancellation date. Under the same regulations you have a duty to take reasonable care of the appliance(s). If you cancel an order after the goods have been despatched, you will be charged the actual cost of collecting the item. The cost will be deducted from any refund that is due to you. Should you wish to cancel your order we can arrange the safe return of your product(s) provided they have not been removed from their original packaging, installed or used. Alternatively you can return the appliance(s) at your own cost.
- Please do not install any damaged or unwanted appliance(s). This would be viewed as acceptance of goods and any return would be denied.
- We reserve the right to request photographic evidence of the appliance(s) and/or packaging prior to collection.
- Upon receipt of the returned appliance(s) these will be inspected to ensure they are in perfect condition (in the original packaging) and meet our satisfaction and are including all relevant accessories, manuals & components.
- We reserve the right to claim for any damage to the appliance(s) that may have occurred whilst in your possession or reject them outright. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If the packaging has been removed or tampered with we can no longer be held responsible for transporting the appliance(s) safely and you must arrange the return of the appliance(s) to our warehouse within 15 days of delivery.
- If you return the product(s) to us yourself, you are required to take reasonable care and ensure that these are not damaged in transit. If you do not exercise reasonable care and the product(s) are damaged, we will reject the product(s) or make a claim against you for a breach of this statutory duty.
- On conclusion your order will be processed for reimbursement of monies paid less any applicable delivery or collection charges & or charges in respect of missing accessories, manuals & components.
We will acknowledge your order and confirm availability by e-mail as soon as possible. Any e-mail or other electronic acknowledgment by us of receipt of an order placed by you does not constitute legal acceptance by ViewClickBuy-ltd of your order. Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place when the goods are despatched, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or that you have cancelled it.
Whilst we try our utmost to ensure the accuracy of our site we cannot be held responsible for typographical errors, colour accuracy, image discrepancies or product dimensions. The product(s) that is delivered may vary slightly from the image supplied by the manufacturers and may not include any of the pictured accessories. We have the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed. If your credit card has already been charged we will immediately issue a credit to your account equal to the value of the original payment taken. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that product specifications are correct on our website due to continual product development through research & design specifications may change without notice.
We endeavor to provide a safe and accurate delivery service. All delivery dates and times given are done so in good faith and we aim to meet all agreed schedules with customers. However we cannot be held responsible for any loss of time or monies resulting from and delay, incorrect or missed deliveries. We cannot accept liability for any consequential loss of profit or indirect losses.
Descriptions relating to appliance(s) are a brief guide. We therefore recommend all product features and technical information is confirmed with manufacturer before purchase. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
The appliance(s) sold on our websites have been designed to comply with all relevant UK legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any legal requirement outside of the UK. All appliance(s) are covered by a minimum of 12 months UK Manufacturers warranty. However certain manufacturers offer varying parts & labour warranties subject to the customer registering their purchase with the manufacturer. All appliance(s) must be installed and used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Items sold on our website are generally intended for normal domestic and consumer use and not commercial use, unless specifically stated within the product description.