Cancellations and Returns.
No Fuss, No Nonsense Returns
If you wish to return your item / items purchased from us, you are more than welcome to do so. This must be within 14 days of your delivery date (the day you took ownership of the goods). The return can be for a full refund less any applicable collection / delivery charges. If you do wish to withdraw from the contract you must notify us either in writing or by e-mail within the said time period. Any refund will be made no more than 30 days following the items arrival back to us. Under the same regulations you have a duty to take reasonable care of the items(s). If you cancel an order after the goods have been dispatched, you will be charged the actual cost of collecting the item. The cost will be deducted from any refund that is due to you. Should you wish to cancel your order we can arrange the safe return of your product(s) provided they have not been removed from their original packaging, installed or used. Alternatively you can return the appliance(s) at your own cost.
Please check your item(s) upon delivery for any form of damage. If you find the item to be damaged on arrival please refuse the delivery and do not sign for the item. This is especially important with larger goods such as washing machines and fridge freezers. It is your responsibility to thoroughly check the product and packaging within a reasonable time after delivery (no longer than 48 hours). We must be notified within 48 hours of Delivery of any loss or Damage to the item. Please do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or by filling out our returns form below. Please do not attempt to use and / or install goods that are damaged. By doing this we will assume that the damage has occurred upon installation, or that the the item has been accepted as damaged before the installation took place voiding any claim for damage.
Return Check List and Notes.
- Please ensure your item is intact in it's original and unopened packaging.
- Your order must be no older than 30 days.
- Ensure the item has not been used, installed or damaged.
- If the packaging has been removed or tampered with we can no longer be held responsible for transporting the appliance(s) safely and you must arrange the return of the appliance(s) to our warehouse within 15 days of delivery.
- If you return the product(s) to us yourself, you are required to take reasonable care and ensure that these are not damaged in transit. If you do not exercise reasonable care and the product(s) are damaged, we will reject the product(s).
- On conclusion your order will be processed for reimbursement of monies paid less any applicable delivery or collection charges & or charges in respect of missing accessories, manuals & components.
Request a return
Please fill out the form below, supplying as much information as possible and one of our team will get back to you as soon as they can.